By Alois Fuerstner
The large growth in olefin metathesis accomplished over the last decade can rarely be over priced. as a result improvement of a brand new iteration of good outlined and high-performance organometallic catalysts, this response is swiftly evolving into probably the most flexible instruments for complicated natural chemistry, average product synthesis, high quality chemical construction and polymer sciences. Written by means of a number of the best specialists during this box, this monograph intends to familiarize the reader with the main fascinating advancements and frontiers during this flourishing box of chemistry learn.
Read or Download Alkene Metathesis in Organic Synthesis (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry) (Vol 1) PDF
Best inorganic books
Major growth has happened over the past few years in equipment applied sciences and those are surveyed during this new quantity. integrated are Si/(Si-Ge) heterojunctions for high-speed built-in circuits, Schottky-barrier arrays in Si and Si-Ge alloys for infrared imaging, III-V quantum-well detector constructions operated within the heterodyne mode for high-data-rate communications, and III-V heterostructures and quantum-wells for infrared emissions.
Designed as a scholar textual content, Inorganic Chemistry specializes in instructing the underlying ideas of inorganic chemistry in a modern and relevant approach.
The volumes during this carrying on with sequence offer a compilation of present ideas and concepts in inorganic man made chemistry. contains inorganic polymer syntheses and instruction of significant inorganic solids, syntheses utilized in the improvement of pharmacologically lively inorganic compounds, small-molecule coordination complexes, and comparable compounds.
The chemical shifts d (in ppm) and the structural formulae are given in addition to the entire references. the information are prepared based on the compounds. The association of the compounds relies on their gross formulae in accordance with the generally used Hill method. the whole info, the chemical shifts d (in ppm) and the coupling constants J (in Hz), together with the structural formulae can be found at the supplied CD-ROM as PDF-files including this system Adobe Acrobat Reader three.
- Cu Organocopper Compounds
- The Rare Earth Elements: Fundamentals and Applications
- Graphene: Synthesis, Properties, and Phenomena
- S Sulfur-Nitrogen Compounds Part 8: Compounds with Sulfur of Oxidation Number IV
- Silicon-Containing Polymers: The Science and Technology of Their Synthesis and Applications
- Inorganic Syntheses (Volume 19)
Additional resources for Alkene Metathesis in Organic Synthesis (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry) (Vol 1)
Barrett AGM, Beall JC, Gibson VC, Giles MR, Walker GLP (1996) Chem Commun 2229 121. Feng J, Schuster M, Blechert S (1997) Synlett 129 122. Schrock RR, Feldman J, Cannizzo L, Grubbs RH (1987) Macromolecules 20:1169 123. Schrock RR (1990) Acc Chem Res 23:158 124. Bazan G, Khosravi E, Schrock RR, Feast WJ, Gibson VC, O'Regan MB, Thomas JK, Davis WM (1990) J Am Chem Soc 112:8378 34 125. 126. 127. 128. 129. 130. 131. 132. 133. 134. 135. 136. 137. 138. 139. 140. 141. 142. 143. 144. 145. 146. 147. 148.
155. 156. 157. 158. 159. 160. 161. 162. 163. 164. 165. 166. 167. 168. 169. 170. 171. Richard R. Schrock Feast WJ, Gibson VC, Marshal EL (1992) J Chem Soc, Chem Commun 1157 Schrock RR, Lee J-K, O'Dell R, Oskam JH (1995) Macromolecules 28:5933 O'Dell R, McConville DH, Hofmeister GE, Schrock RR (1994) J Am Chem Soc 116:3414 Benedicto AD, Claverie JP, Grubbs RH (1995) Macromolecules 28:500 Albagli D, Bazan G, Schrock RR, Wrighton MS (1993) J Phys Chem 97:10211 Albagli D, Bazan GC, Schrock RR, Wrighton MS (1993) J Am Chem Soc 115:7328 Lee J-K, Schrock RR, Baigent DR, Friend RH (1995) Macromolecules 28:1966 Baigent DR, Friend RH, Lee JK, Schrock RR (1995) Synth Met 71:2171 Boyd TJ, Geerts Y, Lee J-K, Fogg DE, Lavoie GG, Schrock RR, Rubner MF (1997) Macromolecules 30:3553 Komiya Z, Schrock RR (1993) Macromolecules 26:1387 Komiya Z, Schrock RR (1993) Macromolecules 26:1393 Saunders RS, Cohen RE, Schrock RR (1994) Acta Polymerica 45:301 Ungerank M, Winkler B, Eder E, Stelzer F (1997) Macromol Chem Phys 198:1391 Pugh C, Dharia J, Arehart SV (1997) Macromolecules 30:4520 Pugh C, Kiste AL (1997) Prog Polym Sci 22:601 Winkler B, Rehab A, Ungerank M, Stelzer F (1997) Macromol Chem Physics 198:1417 Ng Cheong Chan Y, Craig GSW, Schrock RR, Cohen RE (1992) Chem Mater 4:885 Ng Cheong Chan Y, Schrock RR, Cohen RE (1992) Chem Mater 4:24 Ng Cheong Chan Y, Schrock RR, Cohen RE (1992) J Am Chem Soc 114:7295 Ng Cheong Chan Y, Schrock RR, Cohen RE (1993) Chem Mater 5:566 Fogg DE, Radzilowski LH, Blanski R, Schrock RR, Thomas EL (1997) Macromolecules 30:417 Sankaran V, Yue J, Cohen RE, Schrock RR, Silbey RJ (1993) Chem Mater 5:1133 Tassoni R, Schrock RR (1994) Chem Mater 6:744 Yue J, Sankaran V, Cohen RE, Schrock RR (1993) J Am Chem Soc 115:4409 Nomura K, Schrock RR (1996) Macromolecules 29:540 Coles MP, Gibson VC, Mazzariol L, North M, Teasdale WG, Williams Cm, Zamuner D (1994) J Chem Soc, Chem Commun 2505 Heroguez V, Gnanou Y, Fontanille M (1997) Macromolecules 30:4791 Feast WJ, Gibson VC, Johnson AF, Khosravi E, Mohsin MA (1997) J Mol Catal A 115:37 Feast WJ, Gibson VC, Ivin KJ, Kenwright AM, Khosravi E (1994) J Mol Catal 90:87 Feast WJ, Gibson VC, Ivin KJ, Kenwright AM, Khosravi E (1994) J Chem Soc, Chem Commun 2737 Feast WJ, Gibson VC, Ivin KJ, Kenwright AM, Khosravi E (1994) J Chem Soc, Chem Commun 1399 Dounis P, Feast WJ, Kenwright AM (1995) Polymer 36:2787 Hillmyer MA, Grubbs RH (1993) Macromolecules 26:872 Hillmyer MA, Grubbs RH (1995) Macromolecules 28:8662 Schitter RME, Steinhausler T, Stelzer F (1997) J Mol Catal A 115:11 Wu Z, Grubbs RH (1994) Macromolecules 27:6700 Wu Z, Grubbs RH (1994) J Mol Catal 90:39 Wu Z, Grubbs RH (1995) Macromolecules 28:3502 Perrott MG, Novak BM (1996) Macromolecules 29:1817 Perrott MG, Novak BM (1995) Macromolecules 28:3492 Couturier JL, Leconte M, Basset JM, Ollivier J (1993) J Organomet Chem 451:C7 Couturier JL, Tanaka K, Leconte M, Basset JM (1993) Phosphor Sulfur Silicon 74:383 Schneider MF, Blechert S (1996) Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 35:411 Schneider MF, Lucas N, Velder J, Blechert S (1997) Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 36:257 Couturier JL, Tanaka K, Leconte M, Basset JM, Ollivier J (1993) Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 32:112 Gorman CB, Ginsburg EJ, Grubbs RH (1993) J Am Chem Soc 115:1397 Craig GSW, Cohen RE, Schrock RR, Esser A, Schrof W (1995) Macromolecules 28:2512 Olefin Metathesis by Well-Defined Complexes of Molybdenum and Tungsten 35 172.
70 1 Introduction The metathesis activity of various simple ruthenium compounds has already been discerned during early studies on the ring opening metathesis polymerization (ROMP) of norbornene and other cycloalkene substrates [1, 2]. A real breakthrough, however, was achieved when Grubbs et al. reported in the early 1990s that ruthenium-carbene complexes of the general type 1 are highly active single component (pre)catalysts for any kind of oleﬁn metathesis reaction (Fig. 1) [3–5]. The well balanced electronic and coordinative unsaturation of their Ru(II) center accounts for the high performance and the excellent tolerance of these complexes toward an array of polar functional groups.
Alkene Metathesis in Organic Synthesis (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry) (Vol 1) by Alois Fuerstner
- Dirty Business: The Unchecked Power of Major Accountancy by Austin Mitchell, Prem Sikka PDF
- Get Progress in Inorganic Chemistry, Vol. 2 PDF