By Wenguang Chen, Guisheng Yin, Gansen Zhao, Qilong Han, Weipeng Jing, Guanglu Sun, Zeguang Lu
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the 1st nationwide convention on huge information expertise and purposes, BDTA 2015, held in Harbin, China, in December 2015.
The 26 revised papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a number of submissions. The papers deal with concerns reminiscent of the garage expertise of massive information; research of massive facts and knowledge mining; visualization of massive info; the parallel computing framework less than large facts; the structure and easy idea of huge facts; assortment and preprocessing of huge information; leading edge purposes in a few components, equivalent to web of items and cloud computing.
Read or Download Big Data Technology and Applications: First National Conference, BDTA 2015, Harbin, China, December 25-26, 2015. Proceedings PDF
Best data mining books
The quick adjustments that experience taken position globally at the financial, social and enterprise fronts characterised the twentieth century. The significance of those alterations has shaped an incredibly advanced and unpredictable decision-making framework, that's tricky to version via conventional ways. the most goal of this booklet is to give the latest advances within the improvement of cutting edge ideas for handling the uncertainty that prevails within the worldwide fiscal and administration environments.
This ebook is a accomplished and useful advisor geared toward getting the implications you will want as quick as attainable. The chapters progressively building up your talents and via the tip of the publication you can be convinced sufficient to layout robust experiences. each one suggestion is obviously illustrated with diagrams and display pictures and easy-to-understand code.
Data, facts Mining, and desktop studying in Astronomy: a pragmatic Python advisor for the research of Survey information (Princeton sequence in sleek Observational Astronomy)As telescopes, detectors, and desktops develop ever extra robust, the quantity of knowledge on the disposal of astronomers and astrophysicists will input the petabyte area, delivering exact measurements for billions of celestial gadgets.
This booklet constitutes the completely refereed court cases of the Fourth foreign Symposium on Data-Driven method Discovery and research held in Riva del Milan, Italy, in November 2014. The 5 revised complete papers have been rigorously chosen from 21 submissions. Following the development, authors got the chance to enhance their papers with the insights they won from the symposium.
- Intelligent Mathematics: Computational Analysis
- Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing: 15th International Conference, CICLing 2014, Kathmandu, Nepal, April 6-12, 2014, Proceedings, Part II
- Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems: 9th International Conference, KES 2005, Melbourne, Australia, September 14-16, 2005,
- Encyclopedia of Database Technologies and Applications
- Fundamentals of Business Intelligence
- Data mining with R : learning with case studies
Extra resources for Big Data Technology and Applications: First National Conference, BDTA 2015, Harbin, China, December 25-26, 2015. Proceedings
In Sect. 6, we conclude this paper. 2 Related Work Some social science researchers in China have worked on the social stability situation analysis, index system construction and management system development. Li  gives an empirical analysis on the influence factors of social stability in the frontier minority areas from two aspects: the fact evaluation index and the stable conﬁdence index on the basis of structural survey statistics. In documents [4, 6], the economic signiﬁcance of happiness index, the construction of the index system, as well as the collection and the empirical analysis of happiness index were studied.
This form of purchase behavior is called a composite purchase behavior. It is diﬃcult to ﬁnd the association between implicit intention and purchasing behavior data. The traditional personalized recom‐ mendation method does not take the inﬂuence of implicit will on the model in to account. In this paper, a large data intelligent platform is proposed, which is based on the large data analysis technique and the distributed parallel computing capability . A new model of mobile personalized recommendation is proposed and the validity and supe‐ riority of the model are proved by experiments.
9. Pixel chart using zooming 4 Conclusion Several kinds of multidimensional data visualization technologies are combined together in this paper, through the interactive technology realized by parallel coordi‐ nates, histogram, and pixel chart visual analysis method. On the one hand, make full use of the advantages of various visualization technologies from a diﬀerent perspective to reveal the multidimensional data; On the other hand, users are provided with convenient and ﬂexible interactions which are easier for users to analyze and understand the data.
Big Data Technology and Applications: First National Conference, BDTA 2015, Harbin, China, December 25-26, 2015. Proceedings by Wenguang Chen, Guisheng Yin, Gansen Zhao, Qilong Han, Weipeng Jing, Guanglu Sun, Zeguang Lu
- Download e-book for iPad: Electricity Markets and Power System Economics by Deqiang Gan
- Get Dirac Spectra in Dense QCD PDF